- What stock indices include Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.?
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was added to the Russell 2000®, Russell 3000®, and the Russell Global® indexes on July 1, 2009. We are also a member of the Nasdaq Biotechnology Index.
- What is the ticker symbol?
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s ticker symbol is SPPI and is traded on the Nasdaq Global Market System.
- What is the CUSIP number?
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. can be found under the CUSIP number 847 63A 10 8.
- Who is Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s transfer agent?
- Spectrum's transfer agent is Computershare and can be contacted at:
Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
P.O. Box 43070
Providence, Rhode Island 02940-3070
Inside the US 800.962.4284
Outside the US 781.575.3210
- Who should I contact if I need further information regarding my stock?
- Questions regarding stock certificates and other pertinent information should be relayed to our transfer agent or a registered broker.
- Who should I contact if I need further information regarding Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.?
- Investor inquiries regarding Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. should be directed to:
All other inquiries can be directed to:
Tel: (949) 788-6700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can I get hard copies of annual reports and other financial documents?
- For financial information, please contact Investor Relations at:
email@example.com or (949) 743-9216
- When will the next Annual Meeting of Stockholders take place?
- The Annual Meeting of Stockholders typically takes place in the middle of each year. Further information regarding the date will be available on our website once the date has been set.
- Who are your Independent Public Accountants?
- Our auditors are Deloitte & Touche LLP ("D&T")
- What happened to drug candidates that are no longer under active development?
- Spectrum currently has three drug candidates that are no longer under active development; SPI-339, SPI-376 and SPI-392. Spectrum still retains the intellectual property rights to these products, and intends to out-license these compounds if possible. Currently, there are no plans to resurrect these products into active development.
- How can I get more information regarding enrollment in a clinical trial?
- For a list of links to current clinical trials click here.
Back to top